Παρασκευή 18 Ιανουαρίου 2008

Rubbish. (i really like this word. heh)

We were having this lesson at the φροντιστήριο (scroll down to see what the heck that is), talking about expecting messiahs (In a political or social way, not talking about religion), saying, in a few words, that we shouldn't expect this perfect person to change everything, it just doesn't make sense that someone will suddenly appear and save us. It's also a kind of fanaticism when you think that way of someone cause he's just a person, and, well, it's not good.
At some point, my teacher said,
- Being in love is a form of expecting messiahs too, right? Believing that this one person is so great, they will change everything and you should follow them wherever they lead you to...
It's one of those things nobody really pays attention to, but i analyze it in my head and am a kinda shocked- when he said it i immediately nodded and realized i really agree to that.
When i say i was kinda shocked, it was cause i'm like... people actually believe that stuff and they think their lives revolve around something that's so... in their heads.
And i don't know... Realizing that also made me realize i don't believe in being in love anymore, and i felt kinda weird. I mean, yeah. I knew i don't believe in doing anything with anyone if you don't feel anything about them. But how are you supposed to suddenly feel stuff for someone..? How does this happen with a stranger, for example? I don't believe it happens.
I don't think i'll change my mind anytime soon, and i don't actually mind. I don't think being alone is bad. Actually, i'm TRYING to be alone lately.
- i was trying to make a point but nevermind, i hope you get it anyway-
I'm going out tomorrow and i'm so excited about going out by myself again. Not excited as in jumping around. It's in a calm way.

2 σχόλια:

Mo είπε...

hey! I dont believe in love at first sight.. and I dont believe love really happens to me. And I think that I'd never feel my self normal with a person arround me allthetime. Being alone is just something I was born with I guess. I'M SORRY FOR THE DRAMA I'm just feeling a little blue. Which made me laugh.. kinda.. when I read your reply in the previous post. So much for the "positivety". I think I know what you mean with that word what only makes sence in greek!!!! It took long :D

futile couch είπε...

I think i'll never get what blue has to do with the mood. I even asked, uhm, my canadian friend about it and she said she didn't know what i'm talking about? o.O Anyway.

I think the whole love thing is the last thing i have in my mind right now. And that's a good thing, right? (I'm not sure but i think i'm almost over the shock i had when i realized you have to be an emotional weirdo with no self respect to love someone)

And i hope you eventually got what the φροντιστήριο thing is supposed to be cause that's where i spend my youth at. Well until next year. -hopefully i won't have to repeat the exams-