Πέμπτη 3 Ιανουαρίου 2008

New year's resolutions

I was trying to think of a new year's resolution. Not because I think January 1st is different from any other day, but just because it's a 'chance' to make a promise to myself to do something and commit to it. But i can't think of anything that I could actually do, instead of just having it on my mind (like all the previous years' ones).
My resolutions are like my attempts to have a blog: There are some blogs i love reading, and they motivate me to do something like that. I have something in my head, and i get excited about the whole idea at first, but after a while i have nothing to write about, and-- i guess i know how this is going to end up like.
But i had to try now that i felt like it. One of the reasons is to stop my English skills from abandoning me.
Happy new year, whoever you are.

4 σχόλια:

Mo είπε...

heyyy!! Drizzling couch<33 I love your randomness.. G__ G thats NOT a word. So. I didnt make any serious promises for this year because I never keep them. They usually are more like new years lies to me. OK OK I said i would study harder and go to sleap earlier and burn this christmas fat away... We'll see.. no we wont.
BTW!! I watched pocahontas and I thought it was much better than I remembered.. I'll never forgive Disney for making Pocahontas fall out of love with John S in the second movie..
ok well that didnt have anything to do with your blog but they were RANDOM thoughts

futile couch είπε...

Really? I thought it was (a word). i don't know.
Well, my resolutions every year are the same as yours -except of the sleeping thing. So there's no point..
I don't remember a thing about Pocahontas, i don't think i even knew there was a second movie. For some reason, my mom calls me Pocahontas some times *scratches head*

Mo είπε...

im sorry to say this, but its a common thing if you have lots of hair.. and its dark. im talking about pocahontas now. and i mean hair on the head XDDDD
lol
not FUNNYYY

futile couch είπε...

and i thought i was special *faints*

XDD NOT FUNEEH!