Παρασκευή 4 Ιανουαρίου 2008

Ch- ch- changes!

Wouldn't it be fun if I had to move in some other city next year? And I'd have to live by myself? I'm thinking about it lately. I guess I'd miss my friends but don't think it would be close to unbearable pain. I mean I was just away from Athens, for a week, during the holidays, and it was fine. I didn't miss much. I didn't even feel like my environment had changed -even though i was in a small village with no Starbucks there. I never expected to say that, but maybe I do need changes. And anyway, going to 'university' or something might be my only chance to live somewhere else, since i don't see myself ever deciding to leave Athens all of a sudden in any other case.
I always repeat I want my life to be stable, and think of being with the same person for, like, ever, but lately i'm starting to think differently. After all, i don't like doing the same things with the same people everyday, so why thinking that this will change 'then'? It's weird that i'm saying all that stuff, but i guess life can't be stable after all, so it's good as well.

PS: I don't know why i write every morning at 9 am x)

1 σχόλιο:

Mo είπε...

whats your username in like.. -dont be angry- normal letters :D

About moving.. I'm.. sometimes afraid that I'll stay in Tampere forever. I mean this city is so lovely.. in its own way, but there is a whole world out there!! I dont know what I'll do with my life. and I guess I'll miss some people and some traditions but.. sighh.. I wish there was a person who could answer desperate teenagers. I really feel like a 50 year old.. and I'm in a almost 16 year olds body.