Σάββατο 10 Ιανουαρίου 2009

Mornings!

I love mornings. During the holidays I was just sleeping till noon, but now –finally!- they’re over. Yeah, I said “finally”. I didn’t like Christmas this year. Actually I got a feeling that I don’t like holidays in general. (That might be pure crap, but you know how it’s like when you don’t have anything to do. So that crossed my mind) Maybe it was just that I got sick and wasn’t even in the mood to go out, so I got too much time on the computer which is never good. But I’m not here to nag. I just want to say, I’ve missed mornings. And I love waking up at 6am and having to take 2 buses and spend an hour and a half there to get to the university. I was reading a book, and I had juice, and everything was so lovely and simple :)

3 σχόλια:

Unknown είπε...

I love sleeping and I hate mornings.

futile couch είπε...

Really? I didn't expect that from you :P
I love sleeping too but when it's in the wrong hours it doesn't feel good.

Unknown είπε...

I am not predictable because I am an evil genius. HEHEHEHE. I tricked you. HEHEHEHE