Πέμπτη 1 Ιανουαρίου 2009

I'm not tired enough to go to bed.

Dale just left. I'm a little dizzy. I didn't drink much but it's bedtime i guess. I was planning on doing much more on this day. It would be all so fun, i would go out and celebrate (?) but... no. New Year's eve was nice, but nothing really happened. Except that i managed to get 2 of my best friends to hate me, and i couldn't even prove how right i was. Well, it's not really my fault. We were saying we'll go out today since summer or so, but nothing was really planned. Actually, we didn't really know where to go this afternoon. Then we started "organizing" stuff. Capsule said we should go to Efficacy's place (cause E lives closer to C than i do. What a jerk, right?) and that she'd just tell me what kind of booze she wanted me to bring over. And then i said, you know what, screw it. I'm not in the mood to go out, i'm still getting over a cold. And Dale was with me. She lives across the street so a quiet night at my place was great for her too. So i told them we wouldn't go... And then both of them got so mad at me, Efficacy said she'll hate me forever and all that colorful stuff. But whatever.
I should really make new year's resolutions including not hating my friends all the time (and then loving them to death and then switching back like nothing's happening). Gods...

3 σχόλια:

Mo είπε...

oh man. I hate fights... I mean even though you know it's not your fault.. It makes you feel really crappy. Right. I think that your friendship wont because of an alcohol argument? right..?

Unknown είπε...

Hmm, someone was abit tipsy, eh? Well, that's normal on New Year's eve but you and noone should take seriously a drunk person.

futile couch είπε...

nah, it "wont" i guess... And who's tipsy, ebony or me? heh