Τετάρτη 29 Απριλίου 2009

wake up.

My last post was too tragic. I'm not even sure i remember what i was talking about. So don't think of me that way. Pf.
Actually, right now i'm more disappointed in myself than other people. I'm acting a bit stupid. Naive, maybe. Do you have to hit rock bottom to realize it? Maybe. Did i hit rock bottom? I don't think so, but maybe what i did do is enough to shake me a bit. Jesus Christ. I'm like 5 years old.
(Don't worry though, i'm not doing drugs or drinking and driving or -physically- hurting other people. It's all in my head)

Oh, and by the way: You. I can't keep up with blogs as it seems. Write me.

4 σχόλια:

Mo είπε...

Sometimes being "mature" gets pretty old pretty fast. You don't have to be grown up all the time... Um, who is "You" who you refered to?

futile couch είπε...

Turns out what i "did" wasn't as tragic as i made it appear in my head. I found out i'm feeling guilty at times i shouldn't really.

Oh. And i mean you. lol

Unknown είπε...

Hmm, I haven't been there for a while. So I am here.

Mo είπε...

write a post!