Σάββατο 15 Μαρτίου 2008

Become his cow with just one tablet

Oh kay... Well that was one of those creative things. I cut words from the paper and it's really fun making sentences with them. And in case you're wondering, no. I have nothing better to do. Actually i realized that i don't know how to use free time anymore. Cause i'm supposed to have homework all the time. And i freak out in weekends! I end up doing nothing all day cause i still have the feeling i have to waste time and avoid doing 'something'.
Pointless comic: http://www.explosm.net/comics/1139/

Yeah... It's 1 am and i'm doing nothing. I have to wake up tomorrow. Blah.

And now, I'm going to the greatest city on Earth! Goodbye home, hello Rome!
That was a quote from Lizzy McGuire. And i'm actually going to Rome next month. It's weird. I don't even wanna go there, i'm just going because someone else is going too... AND, of course, cause it's the last trip with school ever and-- AH. I don't want to leave school. It creeps me out. Enough of this, though.

I'm not really awake.
So long, suckers (i can't help it, i say that all the time. It took over my brain)

3 σχόλια:

Mo είπε...

I can relate to everything you said about weekends v. studying, man. HM. I dont HAVE to go to ROMe? I would though!!! And I'm scared of the afterlife too... But blah. I'll torture our careers counsellor

futile couch είπε...

At least you have one. Hmmfff (the sound Marge does all the time)

futile couch είπε...

---hey!! you did become a cow :O